A Short Story

7:17 PM

Assalamualaikum

Hi my name is Nur Liyana. Im going to tell you a short story about myself.

I am the only daughter among my siblings when I was 6years old. I was born in Kuala Lumpur in 1993. I was raised in a simple-ordinary family as my mother used to be a full-time housewife. My childhood days wasn't that interesting though. My life revolved with the books & toys. I like to read a lot of story book when I was little.

During my school years, I never joined any tuition class because of I'm very scared with a teacher. I dont know why, and I prefer learn at home with my mother and my father to teach me. Dad was an engineer/. He is very good in calculations. On the other hand, mom is even good in everything especially housechores and cooking hehehe. She is my private teacher. My brother and I have a simple test with mom and dad for every subject.

Needless to say, because of my strict childhood brought up, I managed to get into a KPTM in Diploma Accountancy and secured myself with a MARA Scholarship. Im truly glad that I don't have to burden my parents with my university fee & pocket money. As 3 years go by, I then finally graduated from the KPTM Bangi. That was the happiest moment in my life. For once, Ive never seen my parents smiling proud all the way through the ceremony (convocation).

After I graduated, I was continue my studies at UNiKL Business School in Bachelor in Accounting. Right now a moment, a blink of eyes, I will finishing my studies in June 2017. That was my age is 24. InsyaAllah. I will make my parents proud of me in another big ceremony. I wish that with my cert, I wants to get a good job and be a good daughter to my parents. Its all about heart, its all with izin Allah s.w.t. 

During my studies, I met someone that was stole my heart to falling in love with him. I never expect he will be my one and only person that can handle my kerenah and emotion, a person are show a little bit and big his effort too wins my heart until I feel like, I won't let him go. I wish that I want to be at his side until forever. Ups and downs through together.

I'm very excited when about our relationship almost 5 years, he's very serious and wants to propose me (but after I finish my studies) and kumpul duit sama sama (bukan terus kahwin haha) The way he share stories and problem, both are still in adapting to the situation with his family and my family. I dont know how its happens, but it happens too fast. I guess this is call the next chapter in life :) Everyday my love towards my parents grows fonder when I know that he is serious with me in our relationship. A good companion will bring you closer to your family, I guess I've found the right one :) He can understand how my parents hold me not allow to go out (dating) he's very understanding person, he never pushed me, but sometimes tu merajuk jugaklah (kalau lama berbulan takjumpa) LOL

In few years time, I'll prepared myself become a wife. Am I ready? I think so lol. I'm still waiting the right time arrived and I'm with him until I got a ring in my finger from his mother or his sides. Later then I'll share the best and happiest moment in mylife. 


Pray for me!

Thanks for reading :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments